· To download audio files from Messenger on your desktop computer or laptop, open m.facebook.com on your web browser, go to your messages and open the conversation where the audio file is located. Locate the voice clip or audio file, and then click the three vertical dots to the right of the audio.
· How to download Audio Files from Facebook Messenger Published on May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016 • 134 Likes • 44 Comments
· You can find the three-dots icon on the end of the audio message box. Open it and click on the Download button. It will start downloading the audio file at once. It only needs four steps to fix how to download audio from Facebook Messenger.
· This tutorial is about how to save audio from facebook messenger.Always use 2020 released new update of mobile app in your android phone or ios iphone devices.T...
· how to download audio or video from facebook messages or facebook messenger, please like and share video and help other and save their time
In your URL bar instead of typing www.facebook.com type in m.facebook.com This will give you the mobile site on your desktop. From there navigate to your messages and you will see downward arrow at the end of the audio clip. Click this and your audio will be downloaded to your default location on your computer, most likely your downloads folder.
Drivers' licenses do not revoke walking privileges.